The Owner does not provide a list of the types of Personal Data collected.
How and where data is processed
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following procedures and organizational modes closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) designated, where applicable, as Subcontractors by the Owner. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under certain legislation, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects ("opt-out"), without having to depend on consent or one of the following legal bases. However, this condition does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- The provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any of the User's pre-contractual obligations;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is connected with a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In all cases, the Owner will be happy to help you clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Place of processing
Data is processed at the Owner's headquarters and at all other locations where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve the transfer of the User's Data to a country other than his/her own. To find out more about where such transferred Data is processed, Users may consult the section containing details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for transfers of Data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
Should such a transfer take place, Users can find out more by consulting the relevant sections of this document or enquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and kept for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the full performance of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner's legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorized to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever the User has given consent to such processing, for as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Consequently, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiry of the retention period.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the corresponding section below.
- Access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether their Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will only process their Data for storage purposes.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Recover their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer it to another data controller without hindrance of any kind. This provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Filing a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Information on the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason linked to their particular situation that should justify such objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User's rights may be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. Such requests may be made free of charge and will be considered by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Further information on data processing and collection
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Application or related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information concerning the User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please refer to the contact details at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track requests are handled
This Application does not support Do Not Track requests.
If the changes influence the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User's consent, the Owner must obtain a new consent from the User where necessary.